ECO SEAL ZERO GLOSS
WATER BASED SEALER
BREATHABLE • EPA-COMPLIANT • VOC-FREE
CasaScapes Eco Seal is 100% pure high grade acrylic used to seal concrete pavers, clay pavers and natural stones. It penetrates deep into the concrete pavers, clay pavers and natural stone pores, thus reducing the oil and dirt penetration, as well as protecting them from the corrosion of de-icing salt.
- Works above 40°F (5°C).
- Will not discolor.
- Rapid installation
- Concrete pavers.
- Clay pavers.
- Wetcast and natural stones.
- Corrosion from de-icing salt.
- Ultraviolet rays effects.
- Motor oil & grease stains.
One gallon of CasaScapes Eco Sealer will cover approx. 200 sq. ft. as when sealing with polymeric sand in the joints & approx. 100 sq. ft. when using it as a sealer/stabilizer. Coverage will vary depending on joint size and porosity of the surface of the pavers or stones.
See videos for visual installation. Always refer to the latest CasaScapes Eco Seal Zero Gloss
Technical Data Sheet (TDS) at CasaScapes.com before installation.
Remove all contaminated jointing material and replace with Polymeric Sand. Follow the instructions on the back of the bags for proper polymeric sand installation.
Wait at least 48 hours at a minimum temperature of 60°F (15°C) and no rain for the Polymeric Sand to properly harden.
Clean off any stains with Cleaner products. Then use the Efflorescence Cleaner to remove the efflorescence trapped in the concrete paver or natural stone pores as well as thoroughly clean the surface for proper sealer adhesion.
Apply Eco Sealer using a foam roller or sprayer on a dry or damp paver surface. For a textured paver use a foam roller to remove any excess sealer left on the paver surface.
Let the sealer dry for 24 hours before using the sealed area.
- Can be used as a stand alone sealer. Apply at the rate of 200 sq. ft. per gallon. Spray on the surface and back roll if needed to even out the surface.
- Can be used as a Sealer/Joint Sand Stabilizer w/ ASTM C144 Sand. Apply at the rate of 100 sq. ft. per gallon, then force the excess sealer from the surface into the joints using a squeegee or roller.
- Concrete pavers, clay pavers and natural stone should be clean and free of efflorescence prior to applying sealer.
- Do not apply if rain is expected within 24 hours.
- Do not allow sealer to puddle.
- Temperature should be between 60°F / 16°C and 85°F / 29°C when sealer is applied.
- Paver and stone surface must be cool to the touch when sealer is applied (between 60°F / 16°C and 85°F / 29°C).
- Let the sealer dry for 24 hours before using the sealed area.
If using polymeric sand as jointing material, we recommend a test area. Some clay pavers are more porous and retain humidity, this might cause the polymers to react on the damp surface and cause a haze.