ECO SEAL ZERO GLOSS
WATER BASED SEALER
BREATHABLE • EPA-COMPLIANT • VOC-FREE
Casa Scapes Eco Seal is 100% pure high grade acrylic used to seal concrete pavers, clay pavers and natural stones. It penetrates deep into the concrete pavers, clay pavers and natural stone pores, thus reducing the oil and dirt penetration, as well as protecting them from the corrosion of de-icing salt.
See videos for visual installation. Always refer to the latest CasaScapes Eco Seal Zero Gloss
Technical Data Sheet (TDS) at CasaScapes.com before installation.
- Can be used as a stand alone sealer. Apply at the rate of 200 sq. ft. per gallon. Spray on the surface and back roll if needed to even out the surface.
- Can be used as a Sealer/Joint Sand Stabilizer w/ ASTM C144 Sand. Apply at the rate of 100 sq. ft. per gallon, then force the excess sealer from the surface into the joints using a squeegee or roller.
- Concrete pavers, clay pavers and natural stone should be clean and free of efflorescence prior to applying sealer.
- Do not apply if rain is expected within 24 hours.
- Do not allow sealer to puddle.
- Temperature should be between 60°F / 16°C and 85°F / 29°C when sealer is applied.
- Paver and stone surface must be cool to the touch when sealer is applied (between 60°F / 16°C and 85°F / 29°C).
- Let the sealer dry for 24 hours before using the sealed area.